Tapeheads Tape, Audio and Music Forums
Universal Capstan Motor

Go Back   Tapeheads Tape, Audio and Music Forums > Music and Tunes > Music and Tunes

Music and Tunes Music is why we do this. Talk about your favorite artists, albums, and songs here.

Donate to Tapeheads!

Old 03-22-2017, 09:30 PM
TapeHeads Newbie

Fantasy Park

Hi

I have been looking for years for this audio. Any chance anyone is willing to share with me? I have a few bootlegged concerts of Billy Joel and Elton John from the Face to Face concerts. I'm not real strong on modern type audio. My forte is old radio programs between 1930 and 1960. Happy to share in return for Fantasy Park.
Old 03-22-2017, 10:41 PM
self-proclaimed pro-tracker

I have two 30-minute segments of the Beatles "at Fantasy Park" that was recorded off a short-lived local radio station called "U100" WYOO 101.3FM/980AM. They don't sound all that great, lots of hiss and a few cuts here and there. I got them from a local DJ some time ago.

PM me if you want a copy.

I'd love to hear better, complete recordings of Fantasy Park. I'm always looking for old unscoped airchecks from the Twin Cities.

Last edited by nitroengine; 03-22-2017 at 10:46 PM.
Old 04-21-2017, 03:27 AM
Serious Tapehead

I will share what I have, I will also dig in and post what I have! Maybe between us we can reassemble the whole show!

From the files;
on 10.5" Recorded on Teac 3340S
John Denver, Cat Stevens, Moody Blues, Linda Ronstadt, Dave Mason, Steve Miller,
John Denver, The Beach Boys, (Mix to end?)
Yes, Deep Purple,
Cat Stevens, The Who,
The Who, The Rolling Stones,
on 7"
Linda Ronstadt, Dave Mason, Steve Miller, Radio KISN solid Gold (with commercials to end)
The Moody Blues, Harry Chaplin, Crosby Stills Nash And Young , Bob Dylin,
Bob Dylan, The Alman Brothers Band, Van Morrison,
Van Morrison, Bob Dylan, The Beatles,

I will play them again soon, and list what is complete (as far as I can tell) and what I know is not,,,

Last edited by RWise; 04-21-2017 at 03:30 AM.
Old 04-28-2017, 11:42 AM
TapeHeads Newbie

Hi everyone. I'm interested on fake/'what if' Beatles concert recordings and just came to the "Fantasy Park" topic. If you can, could you share it on Flac or mp3?

I found someone called Linda that is searching for the last 4 hours. She has the first 44.

https://classicrock.tuneforums.com/t...threadID=14866

"I have the first 44 of 48 hours. So, it isn't just the Beatles that I am missing. I would love to have whatever you are willing to let me have. My email address is anmldr@bellsouth.net so that I can give you my address. I don't really want to leave it here on a public forum.

Thanks,
Linda"
Old 05-19-2017, 06:32 AM
Serious Tapehead

Does anyone have a playlist of what was and in order?
I will pull my tapes and play them, try to list what I think is missing or not complete. I also have a PC set up to record to/from tape, not that I use it,,,,,but it is there and hooked up.

I emailed "Linda" to see if the addy is still good and invite her here, or for any info she would share with us.

Edit; email did not bounce back, maybe she will answer

Last edited by RWise; 05-20-2017 at 01:37 AM.

Would you like to see your company or site here?  CONTACT US
For more Tapeheads affiliates and links, see the Links and Resources page.