Tapeheads Tape, Audio and Music Forums
High quality analog audio tape for professionals and enthusiasts alike.

Go Back   Tapeheads Tape, Audio and Music Forums > Music and Tunes > Artist's Corner

Artist's Corner This section is where both commercial and amateur artists and performers can talk about their work, post music, make announcements and interact on a personal level with Tapeheads members.

Donate to Tapeheads!

Old 05-25-2016, 10:25 AM
Sendust for brains

Please meet our first participating artist - Rob Meany of Terramara

It's been a while coming, but our first participating musician here in Artist's Corner is Rob Meany of Terramara. Some time ago, I stumbled upon Rob's work quite by accident, and immediately became a fan. Talk about great stuff!

Rob is a terrific songwriter and has been around the block for sure. In addition to his work with Terramara, he's also built a career making music for film, TV and advertising.

I know you guys are going to like Rob and Terramara a lot. He's still getting his feet wet with the board software, but once he's ready will be posting right here in Artist's Corner. Watch for it.

Welcome, Rob!

I RESTORE VINTAGE AUDIO AND VIDEO GEAR. Master technician for Concept, Quadraflex, Calibre, Pioneer and Sony. Endorsed by Richard Schram for Concept product restoration. Factory technician for both Yamaha and JVC. Sonics consultant for Denon. Pacific Stereo store manager, service manager, Central Service lead tech, liquidator at our demise. Pacific Stereo curator. Infinity IRS dealer. Music buyer for one of the first CD retailers in the USA. Authorized servicer for virtually every brand on the planet at one time or another. Music addict. Mastering & recording engineer, weaned on a Neve (no other console sounds like a Neve!). Industry-respected ears. Head Tapehead.

Need vintage audio & video repair and restoration, or unobtanium semiconductors and parts? Ask me! And do visit the website: pacificstereo.net
Old 05-26-2016, 06:24 AM
Boy's bright, but he don't allways listen!

I have had my eye on this section for some time Pacific and am waiting for the goods to come from it. Hope to see something here soon! Sounds like a good time!

Need a Teac recapped? Heads installed? I do that! Contact me thru a PM.
Old 06-12-2017, 01:55 PM
Serious Tapehead

PS & J82 - I agree and am watching also. There must be a wealth of info that could be shared by all the different directions we travel in life. Rob has an interesting site https://www.robmeany.com/

I'll give a listen!
John

Would you like to see your company or site here?  CONTACT US
For more Tapeheads affiliates and links, see the Links and Resources page.