PDA

View Full Version : Revox H11

stuartypoorty
03-12-2009, 06:15 AM
I thought I'd post some images of a Revox deck, the H11, which can be found on a regular basis on the Fleabay.

For those looking, the problem seems to be to get some of the European sellers to a) ship beyond their country and b) accept Paypal.

The H11 can be, on average, bought for a lot less than the B-215. From the images I've seen, this is another appealing deck with a clean fascia.

Also, here is a link to delve into; http://studerundrevox.de/index.php?section=home, which is unavailable in translated version but useful all the same.

Mignun67
03-12-2009, 07:33 AM
I have to admit, at first I wasn't taken by the styling on this one. And then I saw the last pic in black.... *drool*

Scorpion8
03-12-2009, 09:36 AM
I have to admit, at first I wasn't taken by the styling on this one.

Are there hidden controls somewhere, or is it all done by a remote?

Nakdoc
03-12-2009, 10:02 AM
I've never seen that model. Perhaps it was never imported into the US?

neonknight
06-27-2009, 01:54 PM
I'm thinking of getting one of these to replace my Nak 581. Does anybody have one? I would be mainly using it for playback rather than recording.

Neon

Dimitar Georgiev
06-27-2009, 04:07 PM
I thought I'd post some images of a Revox deck, the H11, which can be found on a regular basis on the 'bay.

H1 was the last Revox deck with supperior tape transport.
H11 is very far from B215/H1/B710 with respect to tape transport.

D.

neonknight
06-28-2009, 02:57 AM
H1 was the last Revox deck with supperior tape transport.
H11 is very far from B215/H1/B710 with respect to tape transport.

D.

That's really helpful, thank you. I now think I'll steer clear of it.

Neon

Sebastian v. B.
09-08-2009, 10:50 AM
I still own a H11. I like it even though I don't use it anymore. Maybe I just keep it because it was my first 'expensive' deck. Revox even built a professional 19" machine with the same ingredients called the C-115. The H11 is part of the H-Series. There where matching amps, cd-players, tuners, a recordplayer and the option of multiroom instalation. The H1 deck is a 215 taylored in H-series cloth.

If someone is interessted in giving a black H11 a good new home let me know. I might give it to a real and caring tapehead.

Sebastian

audio8
10-27-2011, 05:16 PM
If someone is interessted in giving a black H11 a good new home let me know. I might give it to a real and caring tapehead.

Hi Sebastian,

OK, I realize this was written over 2 years ago but there were no replies so I thought I would give it a try... do you still have that H11? I am working on a project to back up some old cassettes and this is one of the decks I was looking at - it was kinda love at first sight :-).

Robert

DonaldT
11-26-2012, 01:02 AM
I'm thinking of getting one of these to replace my Nak 581. Does anybody have one? I would be mainly using it for playback rather than recording.

Neon

Hi. I saw your post from about 3 years ago ... I have a Revox H11 which I purchased new in Canada and used very little. It has been packed away in its original box for the past few years... My wife says I have too much stuff so I would be interested in selling it. Location is now in Stockholm, Sweden. The H11 has a voltage switch on the back, 110/220.

Just wondering.

Regards,

DonaldT
don.nena@mailbox.swipnet.se

DonaldT
11-26-2012, 01:07 AM
Hi Sebastian,

OK, I realize this was written over 2 years ago but there were no replies so I thought I would give it a try... do you still have that H11? I am working on a project to back up some old cassettes and this is one of the decks I was looking at - it was kinda love at first sight :-).

Robert

--------------------------
Hi Robert.
I have an H11 in excellent condition it its original box. Bought it new as part of the H-Series in Canada. I'm still using the other units but I have stopped using the H11. Now located in Stockholm Sweden. The unit is dual-voltage, switch on the back 110/220V.
Regards,
DonaldT
don.nena@mailbox.swipnet.se

steerpike
01-17-2014, 11:54 AM
The H11 isn't really a Revox at all, it is a Philips FC-60 with a Revox-look-alike face.
As mentioned, nowhere near the class & quality of mechanism as in the B710/B215/H1

NEMOaudio
01-17-2014, 02:09 PM
The H11 isn't really a Revox at all, it is a Philips FC-60 with a Revox-look-alike face.

Rebadged as MARANTZ SD-60 too.